Important update June 2023: The Library's room policies and reservation systems are currently undergoing revisions. At this time, we are only able to accept advance bookings through July. Thank you for your understanding.
Review the Private Use of Space Policy, updated as of February 2023. Your request signifies agreement to all policies and interim adjustments while we update the booking system.
- Use the grid below to book your space. Please review our visual Booking Guide before making your reservation. For rates, amenities, or weekly view of openings: Click on INFO or space name.
- Use Next Available to find the next available time slot.
- You may currently make reservations from two days in advance through July 2023 (Closed on May 28, May 29, June 19, and July 4). We are unable to make last-minute bookings within two days of an event.
- Free use of paid space: Fees are ONLY waived for: Library-sponsored events and meetings, City of Lafayette government events and meetings, and other uses related to the Library's mission, when approved by the Library Director.
- Pay in person, by phone (303-661-1162), or by mail: include event name and date, checks payable to City of Lafayette. Address: Lafayette Public Library, Attn: Meeting Rooms, 775 W. Baseline Road, Lafayette, CO 80026.
- Cancel: use the link provided in your approval confirmation email. If you have already paid, and it is 48 hours or more before your event, you may request a refund using this form.
CITY STAFF ONLY: Please email the Library using this link instead for all City uses.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable