Teen Lunchtime Meditation & Mindfulness - Register
Teens in grades 9-12 - What if you could actually thrive instead of just survive the fast pace and unknowns of teen life today? Well, we think you can! You are more capable than you know and have unique gifts to give. Don’t let stress diminish your fun and self-expression in the world!
Join In Harmony and a group of your high school-age peers for a fun meditation workshop on Wellness Wednesdays. Learn quick and easy practices to support you in navigating teen life today. Classes and practices are co-created and co-led by teen peers and are designed to be done in real life - any where, any time!
- Registration required - register for the series using the button on this page. Meets every Wednesday in June from noon-1pm at the Library.
- Please bring a yoga mat or pillow.
- Dates & Times:
- 12:00PM - 1:00PM, Wednesday, June 1, 2022
12:00PM - 1:00PM, Wednesday, June 8, 2022
12:00PM - 1:00PM, Wednesday, June 15, 2022
12:00PM - 1:00PM, Wednesday, June 22, 2022
12:00PM - 1:00PM, Wednesday, June 29, 2022
- Conference Room
- Lafayette Library
Learn practices that will help you to:
- Effectively deal with stress and anxiety - The #1 fun-zappers of life!
- Bring calm and focus to stressful situations - In the moment, where it matters most
- Gain the competitive edge - Play your “A” game in sports, college and life!
- Increase your focus, creativity and productivity - Get more done in less time
- Step into your personal power - Be seen and heard!
- Strengthen your relationships - Bring more compassion and understanding
- Uncover and celebrate your uniqueness and special gifts - Put your authentic self forward!!
- Meet new friends - Expand your tribe!