Virtual Legal Clinic - Register
Adults - get free legal advice with a local attorney that will help fill out forms, and answer questions about civil litigation, including family law, property law, probate law, collections, appeals, landlord-tenant law, small claims, veterans issues, and civil protection orders.
- Sessions are private and last 15 minutes.
- These are not in-person and are done over the phone. Please make sure to provide a valid phone number
- Register for the hour time slot - within that time everyone signed up the attorney will call you.
- Let staff know in advance if Spanish translation is required, as it may be available from a NCSC Court Interpreter.
- Friday, April 10, 2020 Show more dates
- 3:00PM - 4:00PM
For additional information on free or low-cost legal services, as well as online resources, visit our Consumer & Legal Resources web page.