AARP Tax Help - By Appointment
AARP volunteers help seniors and others with free tax advice and filing. Appointments are required, and spaces fill quickly. To register, call the Library at 303-661-1163, or make an appointment online using the AARP appointment website.
For more information, including info about picking up or downloading tax forms, IRS service locations, and alternate resources for tax assistance, visit the Lafayette Library's Tax Information page.
- Saturday, February 15, 2020 Show more dates
- 10:00AM - 4:30PM
- Meeting Room
- Lafayette Library
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Form 13614-C, Intake/Interview & Quality Review Sheet (available in the Lobby)
- Photo ID (required) Social Security Cards for anyone listed on the tax return (required)
- All income statements (W2, 1099s, SSAs, Brokerage Statements, etc.)
- Medical information including insurance information. Information for deductions (mortgage interest, property tax, gifts to charities, etc.)