Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
Legal Clinic - Register
Adults - get free legal advice! In a personal video chat session, a local attorney will help fill out forms, and answer questions about civil litigation, including family law, property law, probate law, collections, appeals, landlord-tenant law, small claims, veterans issues, and civil protection orders.
- Sessions are private and last 15 minutes.
- Register for the hour time slot - within that time everyone signed up will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Let staff know in advance if Spanish translation is required, as it may be available from a NCSC Court Interpreter.
- Friday, December 13, 2019
- 3:00PM - 4:00PM
- Group Study Room
- Lafayette Library
- 18 and Over
- *Legal Services *Registration Required Adults
Registration has closed.
For additional information on free or low-cost legal services, as well as online resources, visit our Consumer & Legal Resources web page.
< Back to Calendar
Lafayette Public Library, 775 W. Baseline Rd., Lafayette, CO 80026
303-665-5200 | Contact Us