Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
AARP Tax Help - By Appointment
Let the talented volunteers of the AARP prepare and file your taxes for free. Make an appointment at 303-661-1163 or online: cotaxaide.org/appt/.
- Masks are required during your appointment at the request of the AARP.
- Do not come to the Library if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Tax returns will be prepared onsite during your appointment.
- Bring the intake packet and all required ID and documents with you.
For more information, including info about picking up or downloading tax forms, IRS service locations, and alternate resources for tax assistance, visit the Lafayette Library's Tax Information page.
- Saturday, April 1, 2023 Show more dates
- 10:00AM - 5:00PM
- Meeting Room
- Lafayette Library
- 18 and Over
- *Registration Required *Tax Help
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Intake packet - pick up at the Library ahead of time.
- All income statements (W2, 1099s, SSAs, brokerage statements, etc.)
- Medical information including insurance information and information for deductions (mortgage interest, property tax, gifts to charities, etc.)
- Photo ID (required)
- Social Security cards for anyone listed on the tax return (required)
< Back to Calendar
Lafayette Public Library, 775 W. Baseline Rd., Lafayette, CO 80026
303-665-5200 | Contact Us