Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
Makerspace Workshop - Register
Kids in grades 3-5 - Have fun learning how to design and print 3D projects with our teen volunteers. We will meet in the Library's Makerspace, Studio 775, and learn about the Makerspace and how to design a 3D project. You will take home your project!
Have questions? Contact the Programs and Engagement staff online.
- Sunday, November 21, 2021
- 2:00PM - 4:00PM
- Studio 775 Makerspace
- Lafayette Library
- Under 18
- *Create or Make *Technology Kids
Registration has closed.
Session and Location Details
- Makerspace Workshop will take place in the upper-level Studio 775 Makerspace.
- Face coverings are required.
- Please do not come to the Library if you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Pease review our Library Reopening page for the most current policies and Boulder County County Health Order.
- In-person programs at the Library are subject to last-minute occupancy changes as instructed by Boulder County. Please visit lafayetteco.gov/LibraryReopening and bouldercounty.org for county status updates.
< Back to Calendar
Lafayette Public Library, 775 W. Baseline Rd., Lafayette, CO 80026
303-665-5200 | Contact Us