Maker Mondays: Knitting 101 - Register
Adults 18 and older - sign up for a 3-session workshop to learn the basics of knitting! This class will meet on June 5, 12, and 26.
- Week one: knit and purl stich.
- Week two: cast on and off.
- Weeks three: pattern reading, and knitting a bag as the final project!
- 240 yards of worsted weight cotton yarn
- U.S. 6 - 4.0 mm double pointed needles
- US 9 - 5.5 mm circular needle
About Maker Mondays
Each month is a new craft or skill. Sign up for the whole series. Classes may be taught in the Makerspace, Conference Room, or seating area outside the Makerspace.
- Monday, June 5, 2023 Show more dates
- 1:00PM - 3:00PM
- Inactive_Conf Room
- Lafayette Library
Have questions? Contact our Programs staff.